Business Plan Preparation Business Plans play an important role in proactive management style.
Business Plan Preparation & Advisory
Business Plan Preparation Business Plans play an important role in proactive management style as well as providing a document of reference for the enterprise owner that combines strategic components in line with enterprise's mission, forecast internal and external factors and chart the road to a successful future.
Business Valuation Consulting
Business valuation is impacted by a multitude of factors such as the subject company’s industry, its stage of development and the source of the invested capital. Additionally, the variety of purposes for which business valuations are performed, the influence of local jurisdictional rules and available valuation methods further increase the complexity of business valuation. At the core of this team is a fundamental understanding of business valuation in general, while each team member contributes deep industry, service or geographic expertise.
A Project Report is a document which provides details on the overall picture of the proposed business. The project report gives an account of the project proposal to ascertain the prospects of the proposed plan/activity.
When deciding to sell your business, it’s important to have an understanding of what your business is worth as you enter the M&A process. Here are five common business valuation methods that can assist you in determining the value of your business.
- Asset valuation
- Historical earnings valuation
- Relative valuation
- Future maintainable earnings valuation
- Discount cash flow valuation
Certificates & Reports
Certificates & Reports group allows clients to:
- Non-objection certificate to the customs agent (issuing a commercial license, adding a partner, opening a new branch, changing the name of the owner)
- Clearance letters
- Letter of approval of invoices issued by companies of free zones
- Vehicle clearance certificate In addition to obtaining reports of customs transactions at the request of the client