Housing Cooperative Society Registration
Housing Cooperative Society is a type of NBFC business, which is engaged in the financing of acquisition or construction of houses. Housing Cooperative Society Registration can be completed in 90-120 days.
What Is Housing Cooperative Society Registration?
Requirements for Housing Cooperative Society Registration
Process of Housing Cooperative Society Registration
Documents Required for Housing Cooperative Society Registration
Overview of Private Limited Company Registration
A Private Limited Company is a privately maintained small business existence, which is one of the highly recommended means to start a business in India. The Companies Act 2013 governs private limited company registration in India.
While, minimum 2 shareholders are required to start a private company, while the higher limit of members are 200 as per the Companies Act, 2013. If a private limited company faces financial risk, its shareholders are not subject to sell their personal assets, i.e. they ought to have limited liability.
- A registered private limited company increases the credibility of your business. A registered private limited company increases the credibility of your business. A registered private limited company increases the credibility of your business.
- Help owners from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses.
- Draws more customers
- Ease in obtaining bank credits
- Offers limited liability to preserve your company’s assets
- Greater funds supplement and more attractive stability
- Enhance the potential to grow big and expand
Starting a private limited company offers many advantages. Some of them are as follows:
- Limited Liability
- The responsibility of the members of a private limited company is restricted to their share only as the private limited company is a separate legal entity.
- Separate Legal entity
- A private limited company is a separate legal entity which posses all the rights to sue or to be sued. It acts an artificial person which can buy a property on its own name.